You could call this the “nuts & bolts” of E-commerce. Examples of these might be …
- Connecting payment systems to your shopping cart
- Testing your system before going live
- Interacting with the software company to solve a problem you are having
- Setting up or updating products and photos
- Taking product photos, or guiding the process
- Making work-flow and instructional documents for you to follow
- Updating your current design elements (logos, colors, fonts, layout)
- Customizing any part of the customer experience to aid in automating business
Whatever it means to your work, no matter what software you use or payment system you have, we’ll keep you moving. Internet Farmer excels at working out the kinks so you can sleep at night knowing all is well online.
To learn more schedule below or review our E-commerce Packages. Either way it starts with scheduling an appointment to see what you need.